Sări la conţinut
[This page was made from 100% recycled electrons.]
Expectations, hopes, fears
- I expect this course to be an interesting one.
- I expect the teacher to come up with interesting ideas and “games”.
- I expect to learn new things which will help me in the future, not only in my career, but also in my personal life.
- Anumite lecții, cursuri, să fie explicate în română pe lângă engleză.
- Profesorul să aibă un ton de voce moderat, cât și rapiditatea cu care vorbește.
- Exemple practice de management.
- O interacțiune în cadrul cursurilor, pentru a asimila mai ușor informația.
- Cred că o să fie interesant.
- An active class.
- To learn management.
- Atmosferă lejeră de lucru.
- Learning to manage a company.
- Being involved in teams.
- Group projects.
- To be kept interested.
- Common and special knowledge in finances.
- Easy way through even the hardest task.
- Learn about management.
- Learn how to react in a tough situation.
- An interesting teaching method.
- Learn many words in English that are not connected to management.
- Nice atmosphere.
- Interesting and interactive courses.
- Interesting and not so complicated classes.
- To learn what management is about.
- To be respected.
- To be listened to.
- To learn.
- To understand.
- The teacher to be understanding.
- Mă aștept ca pe parcursul primului semestru să mă familiarizez, să mă obișnuiesc cu stilul de predare.
- Mă aștept ca materia/materiile pe care le facem se vor îmbina spre formularea unui tot.
- Atmosferă plăcută.
- Înțelegerea materiei.
- I’d like to understand everything.
- Pass all my exams.
- Learning and studying all the materials in English.
- Good explanations of materials.
- Everything depends on me.
- I hope that we can understand each other very well.
- I hope I will like this subject.
- I hope I will learn how to manage my time better.
- Să vreau să învăț pentru orele, examenele de aici.
- Să înțeleg materia predată at least 90%.
- Sper să îmi placă aceste cursuri, pentru că știu că o să am nevoie pt. viitor.
- A funny class.
- Having a lot of interventions.
- Examen ușor.
- Note bune.
- Parcurgerea rapidă a materiei.
- To be good at this subject, actually, to be the best at this subject.
- To have a good relationship with the teacher and all my colleagues.
- To get only 10s at the exams.
- To like management.
- To understand it.
- That I’ll learn as the weeks go on and not before the exams.
- I will have the job I always wanted (lots of $$$).
- Get good grades.
- Learn how to manage my time in a better way.
- To see this job as an easy one or this activity.
- Manage my activities better.
- Learn helpful things.
- To finish the all 3 years at the university with good grades and to accumulate a lot of knowledge.
- To be able to come in class, even if 10-15 minutes late.
- To have a fun time during classes.
- To be able to enter the class even if I’m a bit late (10-15 minutes).
- Sper că voi promova cu note mari examenele.
- Sper să primesc bursă.
- Sper să nu am restanțe.
- I hope I will enjoy this class.
- Understanding between teachers and students.
- Understanding between students.
- I hope I will like things that I’m learning at accounting.
- I hope I’ll provide with success.
- I’m afraid of not understanding the new concepts.
- Îmi este frică de prea multă informație neconcretizată cu exemple din practică.
- Not understanding.
- Failing my exam.
- Note mici.
- Not being able to understand certain words or terms.
- To make a fool out of myself.
- That I won’t be able to keep up.
- It’s gonna be hard.
- I won’t be satisfied.
- Not handling the course.
- Bad grades.
- Of having bad grades.
- Of failure.
- Of not getting along with everybody from the group.
- Of embarrassment.
- Of not passing the exams.
- Am colegi care au absolvit liceul de profil economic sau secția engleză, mă simt dezavantajată.
- Comunicarea în limba engleză.
- I won’t find a job.
- I won’t be able to graduate.
- My classmates won’t like me.
- Fear of unsuccess.
- I’m afraid to be lazy.
First seminar classes feedback: “Draw a hand”
|I want to know more about
||Something I learned
||I did not like
||Workplace atmosphere was
||It was too short
||The history of management
||Exciting. Interesting. Great
||The seminars are too short
|Setting goals and reaching them
||The functions of management. That I have to read everything carefully
||Sometimes we were in a rush to complete all the worksheets
||Friendly, I felt relaxed
||The seminar about ethics
|Running a personal business
||To set goals
|How management works
||Management in real life
||Work in groups with classmates
||About setting goals and planning
||Rushing through subjects
|How to use all this information in a managerial job
||How management developed as a subject over the years
||It was short
|People and IT
||Some teachers teaching
||My favourite classes
||Types of managers
||Friendly and fun
||History of management activity
||I can’t think of anything
||The seminar time
|How to be a good leader
||How to manage my time and how to plan my activities
||Very warmful and friendly
||Because we need to hurry to do all the tasks
||How to manage my time
||To manage things
|I want to know everything it is to know
||What is management and how it developed
||It was good
|How to develop a company
||That we have to be prepared for everything
||We don’t have enough time to explain everything
|How to manage my time
||Failing to prepare is preparing to fail
||Time for exercises
%d blogeri au apreciat asta: